for the usage of the contents of www.tradeciety.com
|Article 1 – Collection of personal data|
|To enable the utilisation of the platform contents of www.tradeciety.com – the Tradeciety Trading Academy,|
the Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH, Jahnstraße 43, 63075 Offenbach am Main, Germany,
registered with the commercial register of the Local Court (Amtsgericht) in Offenbach am Main under number HRB 48296, represented by the managing directors Rolf Schlotmann and Moritz Czubatinski, each having the sole right of representation, VAT-ID No. DE299024904 collects, processes and uses personal data of the users of the website in accordance with the following provisions.
Name and contact data of the privacy officer: Rolf Schlotmann, address as above, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Article 2 – Personal data|
|(1) We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if a statutory provision is permitting this. We will only collect, process and use such personal data, which are required for the performance and utilisation of our services and which you are providing to us on a voluntary basis.|
|(2) Personal data are all data, which contain information on the personal or factual situation of an identified or identifiable person. This includes for example the name, the e-mail address, the home address, the gender, the date of birth, the telephone number or the age.|
(5) Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Please be aware that, if you completely deactivate cookies, as a result you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
|Article 3 – Purposes of the collection of personal data|
|We collect, process and use your data for the following purposes:|
· For the handling of your order(s)
· For the creation of your customer account as a personal profile
· To answer your questions
· When subscribing to the e-mail newsletter
When registering for the newsletter:
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive our newsletter in the future.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time via e-mail to email@example.com.
When contacting us by e-mail or using the contact form:
For questions of any kind we invite you to contact us via a form provided on the website or send us an e-mail. If you use the contact form, you will need to provide us with a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request and the associated technical administration.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. After completion of the request made by you the personal data collected in this context will be automatically deleted.
Article 4 – Disclosure of data
|Article 5 – Automatic data collection with cookies and analytical software|
|(1) A cookie is a text file, which is stored in the cache memory of your browser and which enables an analysis of your utilisation of our website. This way, it is for example possible to show you information especially tailored to your interests. Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties.|
In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve the usability of our website. In case you visit our website again it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f. GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, we would like to point out that disabling cookies may mean that you can not use all features of our website. Please find below the links by which you can change the cookie settings for common browsers:
(2) To enable the chat function on the website, we use a plug-in of the company Zendesk, Inc. respectively their subsidiaries. With the utilisation of the chat function you agree to the utilisation and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://www.zendesk.co.uk/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/.
(3) In the course of webinars we use the software “LogMeIn Ireland Limited“. When using Webinar content, you therefore also consent to the processing of your data within the framework of the privacy statement of this service, which you can view under https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/privacy.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics as well as the processing of the data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(6) To run our newsletter service we use the MailChimp service of The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http://www.mailchimp.com/) („MailChimp“). For this purpose, we will forward your data provided to MailChimp when you sign up for the newsletter. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. f. GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an efficient, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. MailChimp typically transmits the data collected to a MailChimp server in the US where it is stored.
MailChimp uses this information for sending the newsletter and for the statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This way it is possible to determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type, operating system). The data will be collected exclusively pseudonymized and will not be linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipient.
By unsubscribing from the newsletter you can object this use.
MailChimp may have its own legitimate interest in this data and in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit f. GDPR and may use the data itself for the needs-based design and optimization of the service as well as for market research purposes, for example to determine from which countries the recipients are. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them or to pass them on to third parties.
To protect your information in the US we have entered into a data processing agreement with MailChimp based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to allow the transfer of your personal data to MailChimp.
In addition, MailChimp is certified under the US Data Protection Convention „Privacy Shield“ and is committed to complying with EU data protection requirements. For more information please visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
(7) Due to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic enterprise of our offer we use „Facebook Pixel“ provided by Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, Kalifornien, USA or if used in the EU Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland („Facebook“). With the help of Facebook it is, on the one hand, possible for Facebook to designate the visitors of our offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements. Accordingly, we use Facebook in order to send our advertisements to those Facebook users who have a potential interest in them. Facebook is certified to the US Data Protection Convention „Privacy Shield“, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU. You can prevent the collection of your data by the appropriate setting of your browser.
(8) In the course of webinars we use the software “Zoom“ from Zoom Video Communications, Inc. . When using Webinar content, you therefore also consent to the processing of your data within the framework of the privacy statement of this service, which you can view under https://www.zoom.us/privacy
(9) To enable the chat function for our Masterclass, we use “Slack” from Slack Technologies Limited. After the purchase of the Mastecalsss each customer will be send a private invitation to the Tradeciety Slack room. By signing into Slack you agree to the utilisation and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://slack.com/intl/en-de/privacy-policy
(10) As a e-learning platfrom we use the software “Kajabi“ from Kajabi LLC. After the purchase of the Mastecalsss each customer will be send a private invitation to Kajabi. By signing into Kajabi you agree to the utilisation and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy/
|Article 6 – Consent|
|By using the website, you consent to the storage and use of your data as described above. By entering your personal data you declare your consent to the described processing of the data and their use.|
|Article 7 – Payment processing|
|(1) For payment processing, you will be redirected to the website of the selected payment service provider via a hyperlink. We would like to point out that further personal data of the user is collected, processed and used here. The regulations regarding the utilisation and privacy of the respective payment service provider shall apply exclusively.|
If you choose the payment service provider Paypal, we will transfer your payment data to Paypal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg („Paypal“). The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process. Paypal reserves the right to check the creditworthiness of the payment transaction. For this, your payment details may be passed to credit bureaus according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR based on the legitimate interest of Paypal in the determination of your solvency. The credit report may contain probability values. Insofar as these probability values are included in the result of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data may be included in this calculation. For more information visit https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
(2) To facilitate subscription payments, we use “Chargify” from Chargify LLC. Chargify is not the payment processort. Chargify builds the link between the customer and the payment processer (Stripe). You can view their pricavy policy here: https://www.chargify.com/privacy-policy/
|Article 8 Your rights – contact information|
|(1) You have the right to|
(2) If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 9 Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. F. GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop the processing of the data concerned. Further processing is reserved if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. In the case of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.